The Underdog Triumphs

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Clooney

I have always had a thing for George Clooney often saying, "he's the oldest I'd ever go." But today, I really have a thing for Clooney. Sometimes celebrities do the right thing by using their celebrity to get national attention to an important cause and God Bless Clooney for bringing world-wide attention--after millions of others have tried--to the situation in Darfur.

And I'm also proud to be Illinoisian as Senator Barack Obama--for lack of better word--Rocks. Um, yeah there are much better and distinguished terms to descibe Obama--but the wine is hitting me...and I just got so tired I can actually feel my eyes getting heavy. Oh yes, I must sleep, besides I've had awesome dreams lately. Good night moon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Obama does rock!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home